Perhaps you already know how tens of thousands of people have died in the past few years merely because they had no health care. It’s no secret who is behind some of the most despicably misleading ads calling to yank the Affordable Care Act away from the ten thousand people who will die this year if politics and greed get their ways. No, you say? You don’t know about this?
You haven’t seen the Koch brothers’ misinformation ad campaign?
One features footage of Michigan resident and leukemia patient Julie Boonstra. In it Ms. Boonstra falsely asserts that the Affordable Care Act (ACA) will strip away her current doctor, cost her more money, and that she’ll now be without insurance leading her to her own death.
ALL of Boonstra’s claims (worries? voiced opinions?) are false.
And you can bet your paycheck – or better yet, the paycheck of the Koch brothers who funded that ad – that those making this advertisement and who are behind it (the Koch brothers) knew damned well that Boonstra’s voiced concerns that they used in the ad was all BS. Continue reading →
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)