- DePaul University‘s TRIO Student Support Services (TRIO SSS) program. This U.S. Department of Education funded grant program further served DePaul University’s very own mission of focusing on bringing up the local Chicagoland area’s underserved populations and provide them a superb education. As a private Catholic university, DePaul is one of the most diverse student bodies in the country and had been documented as having some of the “happiest” students by national surveys. Even Comedian Margaret Cho commented on this status during a performance on the campus. TRIO SSS focused on developing and launching ill-prepared students who were the first in their families to attend college and who were often economically-challenged. In many ways, our students weren’t ready for college, let alone the intense coursework and expectations of DePaul. Working with these students was an honor. TRIO SSS is part of DePaul’s Center for Access and Attainment. Learn more here [coming soon].
- DraftWorldwide [sic], including KBA Marketing and Surge at DraftWorldwide [sic]. Lifestyle marketing on the cutting edge of best use of target demographic in the most impactful industries for future results and profit-share growth. Learn more here [coming soon].
- Mercy For Animals (“MFA”) [sic]. A focused, ground-breaking, and cutting-edge farmed animal protection organization. They have a few problems to work through and that’s why I’m no longer with them – even in a volunteer capacity. I hope they overcome their challenges. My open letter to my former colleague is here.
- People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA). A machine for preventing and alleviating animal suffering! Consistent, hard-hitting, and not taking any BS from anyone. PETA is one of the most effective and reviled (because they are effective) animal protection organizations in the world. Learn more here.
- University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC). [More to come soon.] Learn more here [coming soon].